Address Change

Have you recently moved within the Quakertown Community School District?  Or are you moving out of the district?   If so, please read below for the steps to make the necessary changes.  

Moving within the district

If you are moving within the district, the below documents will need to be presented to your child's school.  This will enable busing, mailings, and other pertinent information to be updated.

Proof of Residency

  1. One of the following mandatory documents:
    • Proof of home ownership (Current deed, property tax bill, mortgage statement, agreement of sale, settlement paperwork)
    • Current rental lease
  2. PLUS two of the following additional documents:
    • current utility bill
    • current credit card statement
    • current bank statement
    • current paycheck stub
    • public assistance or social security
    • current homeowner's or renter's insurance


Multiple Occupancy: an application for Multiple Occupancy may be required in cases where you and your child are residing with another family within the Quakertown Community School District and you cannot provide the mandatory proof of residence documentation. Please click here for more information regarding Multiple Occupancy.

Moving out of district

If your child Is moving out of the district, please notify your school's building administrative assistant and principal.  The new enrolling school must submit a records request to the currently enrolled school in order for your child to be withdrawn from QCSD.  Prior to your child's last day, please return materials including school-issued Chromebooks, iPads, computers, books, etc.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.