AppGarden FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to AppGarden

Can I bring my paper clearances to the building secretary?
No. All clearances must be uploaded into AppGarden. If you are having difficulty making an account or uploading your clearances, please call HR at 215-529-2001 to make an appointment so we can assist you in person.

How long does it take for my application to get processed in AppGarden?
Please allow 1-3 days for your application to be reviewed. We encourage you to upload everything at one time to make for a quicker turnaround time.

I have clearances that are 3 years old. Will you accept them? Yes! Our new policy allows us to. As long as they are within the last 5 years, we can accept them.
I am a contractor through a health organization, will you accept FBI Fingerprints through the Department of Human Services? No. We can only accept fingerprints through the Department of Education for contractors.

I am a volunteer and got my FBI Fingerprints through the Department of Education, can you accept them? No. Effective January 11, 2023, we cannot accept Department of Education fingerprints for volunteers.

How much does it cost to obtain clearances?

  • State Police
    • Free for volunteers
    • $20.00 for contractors
  • Child Abuse
    • Free once every 57 months for volunteers
    • $13.00 for contractors
  • FBI Fingerprints 
    • $23.25 - DHS Volunteer service code 1KG6ZJ
    • $25.25 - PDE Contractor/Employment service code 1KG6XN

Does QCSD reimburse for clearances?

How do I find my clearance on the State Police website? Please visit the PATCH website.

The Child Abuse website is asking for a KeyStone ID. Where do I find that? That is a unique, personalized ID given directly from the state when you make an account. If you are unsure of your KeyStone ID or have questions, please call 1-877-343-0494. You can also refer to the Child Abuse website FAQ page.

What if I have a record? Your record will be reviewed by the Human Resources Manager. You will receive a phone call if you are not approved to volunteer due to the findings of your background check.

Will the fingerprint location send my FBI results directly to you? No. We do not receive anything from IdentoGO. It is your responsibility to share your results with us.

I never got my fingerprint results, what do I do? Contact IndentoGO directly.

Why do I need a TB Test? A TB test is only needed if you are volunteering or more than 10 hours per week or if you are a contractor. If you are volunteering less than 10 hours per week, you only need to sign the TB Affirmation Form.

I will be volunteering more than 10 hours per week or I am a contractor, where can I get a TB Test? You can make an appointment with your family doctor, St. Luke’s, Urgent Care, etc. 

  • LVHN ExpressCARE in Richland Township (320 W. Pumping Station Road, Suite 3, Quakertown, PA 18951) offers walk-in appointments and they charge $9 for the test if you don’t have insurance. You can call them at 215-529-4300 for more information.

How often do I need to do this?
You need to renew your State Police, Child Abuse, and FBI Fingerprints once every 5 years.

I have more questions or a concern, who should I call? You can call Doreen Koch at 215-529-2001.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.